Thief River Falls
- Fans are limited to two per player plus player siblings if necessary. Fans are to be masked at all times and social distancing. If siblings are attending the game they must be with their parents at all times. No Locker Rooms or Concessions.
- Players and coaches are to be masked at all times. They must social-distance until in the player boxes.
- 15 Minutes prior to game: Goalies are allowed in
- 10 Minutes prior: Players can enter
- Spectators allowed in at warmups or as players take the ice
- Spectators to leave immediately at game end
- Players leave facility up to 10 minutes after game
- Goalies leave up to 15 minutes after game
1. Per the state mandate, cloth face coverings (masks) must be worn by everyone inside an arena at all times. This includes participants during on-ice practice and game play.
2. Locker rooms may not be used. Players should put skates on in designated areas of the arena that provide for social distancing.
3. No equipment bags will be allowed in facilities with the exception of goalies.
4. All players must arrive to the arena fully dressed, with the exception of skates, helmet and gloves.
5. Players must not enter the arena prior to 10 minutes before the start of their scheduled ice time. They must exit the arena no later than 10 minutes following the conclusion of their ice time.
6. Spectators will be allowed in arenas for tournaments. We ask that spectators remain immediate household to the player only. These spectators must be masked and socially distanced from others.
7. Dryland activities will not be allowed inside the arenas.
8. Only active players and 3 coaches are allowed on the bench during game play. Players who are unable to participate may not be on the bench.
9. Coaches must wear a mask while on the ice or on the bench for all games and practices, unless they have a pre-existing medical condition which should be communicated to their association leadership in advance.
- Anyone visiting the arenas will have completed an at-home screening process before entering, Visitor and Employee Health Screening Checklist
- Per the state mandate, cloth face coverings (masks) must be worn by everyone inside an arena at all times.
- For Games, skaters may arrive no sooner than 10 min. Each team will be assigned a locker room that is to be used only for putting on skates (players are still required to dress at home and arrive no more than 10 min before/after games). Goaltenders will be allowed to enter the arena 15 minutes prior to the start of their scheduled ice time to allow for more time to put on their equipment.
- Only the two teams that are scheduled to play are allowed in the building during tournament play per sheet of ice. To reduce bottlenecking and intermixing of players/spectators, the next scheduled teams should not enter the RCC until the previous teams have exited the arena.
- Teams can only be in the facility while playing a game. Due to the limited space of the RCC, warm-ups should be conducted outside before competition and teams should leave as soon as their game is over.
- No equipment bags will be allowed in facilities with the exception of goalies. Small drawstring bags or small backpacks may be utilized to help carry in smaller items and store personal belongings (medications, phones, keys, etc.). Coaches and officials may also need to bring in bags that carry supplies for practice.
- All players must arrive at the arena fully dressed, with the exception of skates (coming into the arena with skate guards on is ideal), helmet and gloves. Goalies are allowed to arrive half dressed.
- No resurfacing of the ice during games (between periods).
- In Phase 5, spectators for games will be limited to two spectators per player. Exceptions will be made when needed for parents/guardians who must bring other children into the arena with them. All spectators will be required to wear a facial covering and maintain proper social distance guidelines. All spectators are to leave the arena and lobby immediately after the game concludes.
- Only active players and three coaches are allowed on the bench during game play. Players who are unable to participate may not be on the bench.
- Coaches must wear a mask while on the ice or on the bench for all games and practices, unless they have a pre-existing medical condition which should be communicated to their association leadership in advance. Coaches must retain the medical waiver on their persons at all times.
- Skaters should be bringing their own rehydration liquids to the rink in clearly marked or labeled containers with the player’s identity. Players should NOT plan on refilling their containers at the rink.
- Skaters will be required to leave the premises 10 minutes after ice time is complete.
- All spectators are to leave the arena and lobby immediately after the game concludes.