Now hiring: Mite Coordinator and Termite Coordinator (one for each level) for the 2018-2019 season. Job responsibilities are as follows.
- Weekly meeting with the Hockey Director to discuss practice plans and equipment needs.
- Organize team structure-East/West, Levels of play etc..
- Organize and implement a plan to pick teams
- Assist the HD in hiring all lead/head and assistant coaches
- Ensure all coaches have proper USA Hockey and Safesport Certifications along with all other paperwork required to be on the ice.
- Communications with parents in regards to schedule changes.
- Work closely with the HD to ensure skills are being met and practices are running smoothly.
- In charge of all on ice equipment (Rink dividers, bumpers, pucks, training devices etc…)
- Schedule coaches for the Fall Clinic.
In addition to these responsibilities I am looking for someone that possesses the following traits.
- Kids first mentality
- Association based mentality
- On time
- Great communicator
- Willing to learn
This is a paid position.
If you are interested please email Jason Gregoire at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are by August 28th.