Tuesday, January 11 5-8 p.m. in Vets 1 Lobby
Thursday, January 20 from 5-8 p.m. in Vets 1 Lobby
Winter Raffle Tickets (Blue Tickets)
- All tickets must be turned in by end of day on Friday, January 28th.
- Members wishing to turn in any completed books can do so during these times.
- All members (with the exception of Squirt/10U In-House Only and Rec League) are required to participate in the raffle. If members are unable to sell their tickets, they must buy out the remaining tickets.
- Additional tickets will be available to pick-up for those participating in the contest found here.
Gun Raffle Tickets (Orange Tickets)
- All tickets must be turned in by end of day on Thursday, March 31.
- Members wishing to turn in completed books can do so during these times.
- Additional books are not available for distribution at this time. Individuals holding gun raffle books that they do not plan on selling should turn in ahead of time.
- Note: Members are not required to participate but can earn money back on their registration. See more information here.
Members unable to attend these dates and times will be able to stop by the West Fargo Hockey Office at 1150 Prairie Parkway in West Fargo on Monday - Friday from 9 am - 4 pm to turn them in before the dates above as well or to pick up additional available tickets.