Drop in hockey starts April 2nd. Here is what you need to know.
1. $10 a time or you can buy a punch card for $100 that will be good for 10 times. You can pay by cash or check.
2. Please pay at the front desk before your son or daughter goes on the ice. No player will be allowed on the ice without paying.
3. All players need to wear full equipment at all times they are on the ice.
4. The sessions will be supervised by Mitch Nevala who is fully certified by USA hockey to be on the ice and in the locker rooms. He will be there to make sure there isn't any screwing around. If he feels like your son or daughter is a problem, he will kick them off the ice for the night. He is not out there to coach so please don't expect that of him. This is a drop in hockey game for the fun of it.
5. No need to text/call or email if you are going to make it or not, show up when you can and he will put you on a team. Same goes with being late, just show up when you can.
6. Mite/Squirts will be on the ice from 5:00-5:50
7. Peewees and bantams will be on the ice from 5:50-6:45
8. Dates are April 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18 and 23rd. May dates will be posted soon.
9. All players need to play at the times they are assigned. We will do our best to put the right age kids out against the right kids. If we get good attendance we will add times, for now this is what it is.
10. All players need to be current West Fargo Stampede players.
11. All sessions are at Sports Arena.
12. There will be no checking for the peewee and bantam groups.
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org