Jersey/Equipment Turn In
Tuesday, March 19th and Thursday, March 21st will be the two days to return jerseys and any equipment to the Association. Turn in will be at Veterans Memorial Arena starting at 5:30 ending at 8:30.
- All jerseys for Squirts/10U and up must be washed and returned one of these two nights.
- Game jerseys need to be put on one hanger. Blue jersey on bottom, white jersey on top.
- Practice jerseys for Squirts/10U and up must be washed and returned as well. These do not need to be on a hanger.
- One-Goal Gear (Termite/Mite/8U Levels) - should be washed as much as possible without ruining the integrity of the products. Members who do not return their gear will have their checks cashed automatically after the turn-in is complete.
• Puck Bags
• First-Aid Kits
• Anything else you may have borrowed should be returned this evening
For questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for a great season!!