- Need not be present to win.
- Guns may be substituted at Scheels for gift card equal to what WFHA paid for the prize.
- Winner pays all transfer fees, shipping fees and licensing fees.
- Drawing will be in the order of highest value to lowest value.
- Ticket stub must have name and complete address to be entered into the drawing. Incomplete tickets will not be entered and no refund will be given. Phone and Email is suggested but not mandatory. If winner does not have phone or email they will be notified by mail.
- Tickets may be purchased with cash, check or money order only.
- Tickets must be paid for before being entered into the drawing.
- Max of 6,000 tickets sold. No minimum number of tickets sold required.
- No limit on the number of tickets a person may purchase.
- Participants must be 18 to purchase a ticket and win a prize. If the winner of a handgun is under 21, that winner will be issued a gift card, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Winner has 30 days to claim prize. After 30 days WFHA will retain the prize.
- Purchase of a ticket is not a charitable donation.
- Everyone is eligible to purchase tickets. This includes WFHA board members, coaches and gaming employees' family members. WFHA gaming employees may NOT purchase a ticket.
- If an unforeseen issue arises during the raffle a decision will be made by the WFHA Gaming Director and Gaming Manager and that decision will be final.
Office of Attorney General License #G0740
WFHA follows all Laws and Administrative Rules set forth by the State of North Dakota and the Attorney Generals office.