If you would like to view events that are added to a SportsEngine Event Aggregator or a Calendar Page on your own personal calendar, you must subscribe to that feed.
- Navigate to the page where you see an "event list" (usually on the Team Page) or a "calendar page".
- Beneath one of those, click on the Subscribe to iCal Feed Icon associated with the calendar.
- If there is nothing on the "calendar" or "event list", you will not see the option to subscribe to the ical feed.
- Make sure that you are viewing the correct team events and games.
- Copy the Link.
- Sync your feed to Mac OS X, Microsoft Outlook, Google Mail, iPhone/iPad, Android.
After importing the feed into your software, your new iCal Feed calendar will reflect any addition or change made to the website calendar.